How to make a Compliance Report
Making a Compliance Report
The university maintains several methods by which a compliance report may be made:
- Make a report through the normal administrative channels (i.e., reporting to the appropriate supervisor).
- Make a report through the Compliance Hotline (1-888-472-9868).
- Make a report to the Chief Compliance Officer or other staff member of the Office of Institutional Compliance, either by letter, by telephone, by e-mail, or by meeting.
- Make a report through the designated UTHealth Compliance E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make a report through the designated “Web Reporting” website: www.tnwinc.com/webreport.
- Make a report in an exit interview statement given upon the conclusion of employment at UTHealth.
Fraud, Waste, and Abuse
Information is available here about federal and state fraud and abuse laws.
You may also report suspected fraud, waste, and abuse to the State Auditor's Office Hotline [800-TX-AUDIT (800-892-8348) The State Auditor's Office provides additional information at its website, http://sao.fraud.state.tx.us] or the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General [800-HHS-TIPS (800-447-8477)]