UTHealth Expert List
Philip Orlander, M.D.
- Professor and Division Director, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, McGovern Medical School at UTHealth
- Vice Chairman of Education, McGovern Medical School at UTHealth
- Medical Director of the UTHealth School of Nursing American Association of Diabetes Educators-certified diabetes self management program, which is collaborating with UT Physicians
Philip R. Orlander, M.D., is board certified in internal medicine, endocrinology and metabolism. He has a special research interest in the epidemiology of Type 2 diabetes and its cardiovascular implications.
Previous Interview: http://go.uth.edu/6yoz71vd
Brad Snyder, M.D.
- Assistant Professor of Surgery, McGovern Medical School at UTHealth
- Director, Clinical Research, Minimally Invasive Surgeons of Texas at the UT Specialty Surgery Center
- Director of Research, University of Texas Bariatric Surgery Center.
Brad Snyder, M.D., is a board-certified general surgeon with advanced training and expertise in laparoscopic surgery for general and bariatric surgery. He offers all standard bariatric surgeries through laparoscopy and incision less bariatric surgery.
Previous Interview: http://go.uth.edu/d3rjjff2
Jing Wang, Ph.D., M.P.H., R.N.
- Assistant Professor of Nursing Systems, UTHealth School of Nursing
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Nurse Faculty Scholar
Jing Wang, Ph.D., M.P.H., R.N., specializes in behavioral lifestyle intervention for type 2 diabetes patients with mobile technology-based self-monitoring. Wang is available for interviews in English and Mandarin.
Previous Interview: http://go.uth.edu/hkskzluy