UTHealth Expert List
Philip Orlander, M.D.
- Professor and Division Director, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, UTHealth Medical School
- Vice Chairman of Education, UTHealth Medical School
- Medical Director of the UTHealth School of Nursing American Association of Diabetes Educators-certified diabetes self management program, which is collaborating with UT Physicians
Philip R. Orlander, M.D., is board certified in internal medicine, endocrinology and metabolism. He has a special research interest in the epidemiology of Type 2 diabetes and its cardiovascular implications.
Previous Interview: http://go.uth.edu/6yoz71vd
Brad Snyder, M.D.
- Assistant Professor of Surgery, UTHealth Medical School
- Director of Clinical Research for Minimally Invasive Surgeons of Texas at the UT Specialty Surgery Center
- Director of Research for the University of Texas Bariatric Surgery Center.
Brad Snyder, M.D., is a board-certified general surgeon with advanced training and expertise in laparoscopic surgery for general and bariatric surgery. He offers all standard bariatric surgeries through laparoscopy and incision less bariatric surgery.
Previous Interview: http://go.uth.edu/d3rjjff2
David Wolf, D.P.M.
- Clinical Professor of Nursing, UTHealth School of Nursing
- Board-Certified Podiatrist, The University of Texas Health Services, part of the UTHealth School of Nursing
David Wolf, D.P.M. is a board-certified podiatrist and available to discuss medical, orthopedic and/or surgical management of foot and ankle problems such as bunions, athletic conditions, fungus nails and diabetic foot care.