UTHealth Expert List
Imoigele Aisiku, M.D. MSCR, MBA
- Vice-Chair, Division of Critical Care, UTHealth Medical School
- Associate Professor of Neurosurgery, UTHealth Medical School
- Medical Director, Neurocritical Care, Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center
- Intensivist, Mischer Neuroscience Institute, Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center
Imoigele P. Aisiku, M.D., is available to discuss neurotrauma in emergency care including gunshot wounds, neurosurgical critical care and neurosurgical intermediate medicine. His other interests include pulmonary medicine and sickle cell disease.
Previous Interview: http://bit.ly/qFQ2qp
Col. John Holcomb, M.D.
- Vice Chair, Professor and Chief, Division of Acute Care Surgery, UTHealth Medical School
- Director, Center for Translational Injury Research, UTHealth
- Trauma Surgeon, Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center
Prior to joining the faculty in 2008, John B. Holcomb, M.D., served as a United States Army Colonel. In a New York Times article, he was described as one of the top military trauma surgeons and cited for his efforts to enhance the transportation of wounded soldiers and control severe bleeding. He is a supporter of the use of clinical trials to improve trauma care. The Center for Translational Injury Research is working to enhance the care of trauma patients requiring massive blood transfusions.
Previous Interview: http://abcn.ws/ohEekA