UTHealth Expert List
Jennifer M. Gonzalez, Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Epidemiology, Human Genetics and Environmental Services, UTHealth School of Public Health Dallas Regional Campus
Jennifer M. Gonzalez, Ph.D., specializes in criminal epidemiology, violent behavior, and intimate partner violence, as well as addiction and substance abuse. She can also discuss substance abuse in minority groups.
Previous interview: http://go.uth.edu/KERA_identity
Scott Lane, Ph.D.
- Professor, Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, McGovern Medical School at UTHealth
- Vice Chair for Research, Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, McGovern Medical School at UTHealth
- Laboratory Director, Center for Neurobehavioral Research on Addictions (CNRA), McGovern Medical School at UTHealth
- Director of Research, UT Harris County Psychiatric Center
Scott Lane, Ph.D., specializes in substance use disorders, antisocial personality disorders, psychopharmacology, aggression, decision making, impulsivity and working memory.
Joy Schmitz, Ph.D.
- Louis A. Fallaice, M.D., Professor, Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, McGovern Medical School at UTHealth
- Director, Center for Neurobehavioral Research on Addictions
Joy Schmitz, Ph.D., specializes in the treatment of substance use disorders using behavior therapy and pharmacotherapy. Her clinical research includes treatments for cocaine and major depression; smoking cessation; bipolar disorder and substance abuse; and alcohol abuse.
Previous Interview: http://bit.ly/IZ8des