UTHealth Expert List
Gabriel Aisenberg, M.D.,
Gabriel Aisenberg, M.D.
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine, UTHealth Medical School
- Director of General Internal Medicine at the Lyndon B. Johnson Hospital, part of the Harris Health System
Board-certified internist Gabriel Aisenberg, M.D., is trained to apply scientific knowledge and clinical expertise to the diagnosis, treatment and compassionate care of adults. Aisenberg graduated from the University of Buenos Aires School of Medicine and completed a residency in internal medicine at Sanatorio Mitre in Buenos Aires, followed by an infectious diseases fellowship at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center and an internal medicine residency at the UTHealth Medical School. Aisenberg speaks fluent Spanish and has been interviewed by Spanish language radio and television stations.
Pedro Aquino, M.D.
- Assistant professor in the Department of Family and Community Medicine at the UTHealth Medical School.
- Medical staff member at the Lyndon Baines Johnson Hospital, which is a part of the Harris Health System
Pedro Aquino, M.D., is a primary care provider who is trained in both internal medicine and family medicine. He trains residents at the UTHealth Medical School and graduated from the University of Guadalajara in Mexico. He is available for interviews in English and Spanish.
Lauren Blieden, M.D.,
- Assistant professor in the Ruiz Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Science at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth) Medical School.
- Member of the medical staff of Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center, as well as the Robert Cizik Eye Clinic.
- Fellow with the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
Lauren Blieden, M.D, specializes in eye and vision care and can address a variety of vision problems. She has a special interest in glaucoma, a leading cause of blindness. Blieden completed a glaucoma fellowship at the Bascom Palmer Eye Institute in Miami. She has a special interest in glaucoma in adults and children. Blieden speaks fluent Spanish and has done interviews with leading Spanish language television stations.
Luis Ostrosky, M.D., FACP, FIDSA
- Professor, Internal Medicine, UTHealth Medical School
- Associate Director, Infectious Diseases Fellowship, UTHealth Medical School
- Medical Director for Epidemiology, Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center
Luis Z. Ostrosky, M.D. FACP, FIDSA, specializes in infectious diseases, hospital epidemiology, infection control, and fungal infections. Dr. Ostrosky is available for interviews in English and Spanish.