Welcome to the Student InterCouncil (SIC) web site!
The 2014-2015 SIC Officers and Members are glad you have chosen to visit our site and want to help you with information about campus life. Find out who we are and what we are about by reading our website!
Student Discount METRO Q Fare Card
Available at Salutation 2014!
The SIC has teamed up with METRO Ride to assist UTHealth students in acquiring 50% Student Discounted METRO Q Fare Cards at this year's Salutation 2014! Pre-Register and pick up your card on campus at Salutation 2014, the annual student welcome event, on September 16th between 5:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. at the Cooley Life Center!
Follow these simple instructions below to pick up your Student Discount METRO Q Card at Salutation 2014!
1) Complete the METRO Pre-Registration Form with all required information.
2) Save completed form with your first and last name.
3) Email saved form to na02@RideMETRO.org
4) Forms must be submitted no later than September 8, 2014 in order for cards to be ready for pick up on Tuesday, September 16th at Salutation.
CARD PICK UP INSTRUCTIONS:
1) Pick up cards at the Salutation event on Tuesday, September 16th between 5:30pm and 7:30pm at the Cooley Conference Life Center at 7440 Cambridge Street. See Salutation Invitation for more information. Must present Student ID at Salutation.
2) Go to the METRO Ride Booth to pick up your card.
3) Students must have a valid ID and submit a $5.00 activation fee at time of card pick-up.
4) The $5.00 activation fee is actually placed on your card to start paying for your fares, the Student Q Card itself is free.
To learn more about METRO Ride click on the presentation "How To Ride" found on the METRO Ride website.
Safe yourself a trip to a METRO location and come to Salutation 2014, enjoy free food and beverages, meet UTHealth student service areas and leadership at UTHealth, and pick up your Student METRO Q Card all in one evening! Take advantage of this opportunity for on-campus pick up!