Conflict of Interest Program
- FINANCIAL DISCLOSURE STATEMENT FORM: Click on this link to access disclosure instructions, FAQs, and the annual Financial Disclosure Statement Form. All FLSA-exempt faculty and staff must submit their next annual disclosure by March 31, 2015. (In addition, anyone else defined as a "Covered Individual" under the Research Conflicts of Interest Policy must submit this annual disclosure.)
- OUTSIDE ACTIVITIES REQUEST FORM: FLSA-exempt faculty and staff use this form to request prior approval for participation in outside compensated activities and for all board service, per the HOOP 20 Policy. Not all activities require prior approval; the form's instructions page will provide guidance. Supervisors use the same form to review the requests. Copies of all completed/signed forms must be forwarded to the Office of Institutional Compliance, UCT 1510. (Use of Internet Explorer as your browser will allow for digital signatures on the form.)
- Sunshine Act (official website for open payments-creating public transparency of industry/physician financial relationships)
- UTS 180-The University of Texas Systemwide Policy, "Conflicts of Interest, Conflicts of Commitment, and Outside Activities"
- (713) 500-3294 or Compliance@uth.tmc.edu